Sprawling Suffolk fields feature in this week’s landscapes challenge
- Credit: FRANCES CRICKMORE
What landscape best sums up Suffolk for you? this was the question we asked our community if iWitness photographers this week.
David Lamming sent in a brilliant photo from a sunny day along the River Deben showing the haze of the summer sun shining down on the boats.
Steve Coates shared a photo of the footpath leading to Hemley showing off trees growing over the well-trodden footpath.
The winning photo this week comes from Frances Crickmore of a typical Suffolk landscape, It depicts cows grazing as the sprawling fields carry on in to the distance.
Next week’s challenge is called summer’s end.
You may also want to watch:
We want to see your photos taking advantage of the last remnants of summer 2018. The balmy days are slowly ebbing away as we gradually move into autumn so make the most of this last opportunity.
Submit your photos to our iWitness website.
Not signed up? Become a Suffolk iWitness member here and you could see your pictures published on our websites or in one of our newspapers
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 8 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 9 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'