Your brilliant images of ‘something red’ in Suffolk
- Credit: Steve Coates
This week we challenged our iWitness members to capture something red - and you sent in a host of brilliant images.
David Lamming shared with us a shot of some eye catching red fishing nets on the quayside.
Mark Huntershot a brilliant sunset in Bacton.
Julie Kemp took an action shot of a motorbike at the superbike race in Snetterton.
The winner this week is Steve Coates with his lovely scenic photo of some poppies.
You may also want to watch:
Next weeks iWitness challenge is nature, so take your camera out on walks around the countryside and scenic nature reserves.
Submit all your pictures to the iWitness website.
? Are you a member of Suffolk iWitness yet? See here to join and your photos could be featured on our websites in future weeks, or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall