Beauty of ‘mellow yellow’ captured in shots across Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
For this week’s challenge we wanted our members to send in pictures of something yellow that they could find out and about in Suffolk.
We certainly weren’t disappointed with the entries we received this week.
Sue Foster captured a picture of her dog Oscar surrounded by bright yellow dandelions, while Mick Highnam captured a great picture of a yellow tang fish.
Our winner this week, however, comes from Robert McKenna who captured a great picture of a sunset that shows the Blythburgh skyscape over the marshes. Well done to every one who entered this week.
Next week’s challenge is called ‘Early Bird’.
We want you to get up early and explore the morning light by capturing the unforgettable sunrise or that warm glow that can only be found by early risers.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 9 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 10 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143