Love Island winner spotted filming in seaside town
- Credit: LEANNE SHAW
Last year’s Love Island winner Jack Fincham, who rose to fame after his on-air romance with Dani Dyer, has been filming for a popular daytime TV show in Clacton.
The reality star took a trip back to his ex Dani Dyer's home county this evening, as he was seen filming in Essex for a competition on behalf of ITV's This Morning and Loose Women.
The 26-year-old presented the competition to win a motorhome and £30k at Clacton Pier around 6pm.
Clacton locals were seen interacting with Jack and the star also posted photos on his Instagram story from his travels to the county in a motorhome.
Leanne Shaw from Clacton, said: "Jack was such a nice guy to meet. Really down to earth and a laugh."
You may also want to watch:
Before rising to fame on Love Island, which returned this week for its fifth series, Jack spent his days selling stationery from his home town of Orpington in Kent.
In the first 'match-up' ceremony, Jack chose to partner up with Dani Dyer - the daughter of Eastenders bad boy Danny Dyer - and the duo went onto win the show after spending eight weeks coupled up.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 10 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
Jack and Dani became the nations favourites and were later crowned winners of the reality TV show, winning £50k to share between them.
The pair quickly moved in together after leaving the villa, but then parted ways for good in April this year - following a temporary break-up in December 2018.
The Love Island star has now joined Celebs Go Dating as he tries to move on from his relationship with Dani Dyer.
Did you see Jack Fincham in Clacton? Share your photos with us here.