Man and schoolgirl exchanged intimate videos, court told
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
A 25-year-old Suffolk man who exchanged intimate videos with a 14-year-old schoolgirl has been given a suspended prison sentence.
Jake Boreham was arrested after the victim’s mother found a naked video of him and one of her daughter pulling down her top in a chat on her tablet, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
The girl told her mother that she had sent intimate pictures and videos to Boreham at his request and that she was in love with him.
The court heard that Boreham and the girl had initially met online through their shared interest in music.
Boreham, of Norton Road, Tostock admitted causing a child to engage in sexual activity last year.
You may also want to watch:
He was given a two-year prison sentence suspended for two years and ordered to attend a sex offenders’ treatment programme.
He was also given a 20-day rehabilitation activity requirement and ordered to pay £160 costs.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef
He was also made the subject of a sexual harm prevention order for 10 years and ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register for the same period.
Jude Durr, for Boreham, said his client was immature and had a number of issues including being socially isolated.