Jam thief strikes again at Yoxford woman’s charity stall
- Credit: Archant
A woman who has raised thousands of pounds for charity through selling jam outside her home in Yoxford says jam thieves have struck again.
She said since the article was published the problem had stopped, with everyone putting the correct money in the tin on her stall.
But she was furious to discover today that the jam thief had returned, swiping three jars from her stall without paying.
“There is a lady up the road who sells eggs and another has plants for sale,” she said.
“They have said they have had the same thing happen to them.
You may also want to watch:
“After the piece went in the paper I thought ‘oh good, it has worked’.
“How wrong I was.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 9 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 10 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
Mrs Saker said she suspects the jam thief is an adult, as the thefts have all happened during school time.