Celebrity chef James Martin to visit Ipswich in 2022
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY/ARCHANT
Veteran chef James Martin will be cooking up a storm in Ipswich during 2022, it has been revealed.
The celebrity cook, who has now been on TV for three decades, is set to entertain guests with live demonstrations and special guests at Ipswich Regent next April.
He will be visiting the Ipswich venue as part of his 2022 tour James Martin Live, incorporating 18 towns and cities across the UK.
“I love going out on tour so I’m really excited to be announcing brand new shows for 2022,” said James.
“We’ve had some really great fun with tours in the past. Of course, I’ll be cooking and trying to teach everyone some tips and tricks but fear not, there will be plenty of humour injected into these shows so prepare to have a really good night out.”
The chef and author kicked off his career in the 1990s with Ready Steady Cook and was the face of the BBC's hit series Saturday Kitchen for 10 years.
He has written 18 cookbooks and continues to front several prime-time cooking shows.
The Ipswich date is April 1, 2022 and tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday, May 7, from the Ticketmaster website.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex