Jason Ruby from Ipswich charged with murder following death of Trimley father-of-five Dean Stansby
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged in connection with the Ipswich murder of father-of-five Dean Stansby.
Jason Ruby, 44, of no fixed abode in Ipswich, was today charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
The Joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team has been investigating the murder of Mr Stansby, 41, who was fatally stabbed in the area of Ancaster Road on February 8.
Mr Stansby, from Trimley, was taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment, but died a short time later.
His family paid tribute to a “larger than life” character.
You may also want to watch:
Ruby was first arrested by officers in connection with Mr Stansby’s death on Wednesday, February 22.
He was remanded in custody and appeared at South East Suffolk Magistrates’s Court on Saturday, November 4.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 4 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 5 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 6 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 7 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 8 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 9 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 10 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree