Teenager robbed of wallet and keys in Jaywick
Essex Police are appealing for witnesses after a 19-year-old man was robbed on the junction of Meadow Way and Jasmine Way in Jaywick.
The incident happened between 11pm on Thursday August 16 and 12am on Friday August 17.
The teenager was approached from behind by two men who demanded he hand over his wallet, keys and phone and pulled out a knife.
Descriptions have been released of the two men.
One of the suspects is described as being white, in his late teens, between 5ft 9ins and 5ft 10 ins tall and of a skinny build.
He had a tattoo of a clock on his right hand and wore a dark hoody.
The other man is also white, in his late teens and wore a dark Adidas hoody and grey trousers.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 8 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call Clacton CID on 101 quoting crime reference 42/118730/18 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.