Jaywick: Unconscious man in his sixties rescued from house fire
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have rescued a man from a property in Meadow Way, Jaywick following a house fire.
The man, in his sixties, was found unconscious in the property after suffering from the affects of breathing in smoke.
He was carried out of the property and left in the care of the ambulance service at around 3.30am this morning.
The fire was extinguished by 4.19am, the cause is thought to be accidental but an investigation will be carried out to establish what triggered the fire.