Jazz star Jamie's Suffolk date
JAZZ star Jamie Cullum is set to return to Suffolk for the second time this year as part of his UK tour.The sensation, winner of the 2003 BBC Rising Jazz Star award, will be performing at the Ipswich Regent on February 29.
JAZZ star Jamie Cullum is set to return to Suffolk for the second time this year as part of his UK tour.
The sensation, winner of the 2003 BBC Rising Jazz Star award, will be performing at the Ipswich Regent on February 29.
Earlier this month, 23-year-old Cullum revisited the Boxford Fleece, near Sudbury, for his second performance there in four months.
Tickets for the show were snapped up within 10 minutes of the box office opening.
You may also want to watch:
A skilled pianist, lyricist and vocalist, Cullum landed a £1million recording contract with Universal Records, which is the biggest deal in the history of British jazz.
His recent album Twentysomething has sold over half a million copies in the UK to date, and is still inside the top 20 album chart.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
On Monday, Cullum also scooped a Brit Award nomination for Best British Breakthrough Artist. He will be up against boy band Busted and Lowestoft rockers The Darkness when the awards are held on February 17.