Felixstowe author sells 100,000 copies and gets three-book deal
- Credit: Jeanette Hewitt
A Felixstowe author who sold 100,000 copies of her work has got a book deal for three more titles.
The first of crime author Jeanette Hewitt's books is coming out in July with more being written right now.
The Chantry-born author, known as J.M. Hewitt, has previously published five crime fiction novels and always delves deep into her work.
She previously asked an ex-IRA gunman and hunger striker if he has killed anyone while researching the Hunger Within.
Ms Hewitt said: "I like to do a lot of research for my books."
Her new novel, The Life She Wants is a suspenseful psychological thriller set on a cruise ship.
Drawing inspiration from her time in lockdown, this Canelo-published novel explores what happens when cabin fever sets in while a couple's marriage is coming apart.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I think everyone knows now what it's like to be stuck somewhere."
For more see www.jmhewitt.net.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week