Jewellery and cash stolen from two Suffolk homes this week
Jewellery and cash were taken in two home burglaries in Swilland and Witnesham on Wednesday.
Both incidents happened after 3.30pm on Wednesday (September 23).
A home at High Road, Swilland, was entered and searched between 3.30pm and 8.30pm and a quantity of jewellery was stolen, including a silver cross inlaid with diamond chips, a pendant necklace shaped in the letter K and a pair of diamond stud earrings.
The second incident happened between 6.20pm and 10.20pm in Witnesham.
The property was broken into and a black free-standing safe was stolen. It contained personal documents and jewellery items including a gold Gucci watch.
You may also want to watch:
In both burglaries a quantity of cash was also taken.
Police are asking anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in either of these villages between 3.30pm and 10.20pm on Wednesday, anyone who may have information about the burglars, or anyone who may have been offered similar items for sale since, to call Suffolk Coastal CID on 101 quoting crime number WO/15/1691.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 Photos released in connection with two indecent exposure incidents