Cash, jewellery and a chainsaw stolen during burglary in Great Cornard
- Credit: Archant
Jewellery, cash, a television and a chainsaw were stolen during a break-in at a house in Great Cornard near Sudbury last week.
It happened between 5.15pm and 9pm on Friday, November 24, at a property in Bures Road.
According to police, offenders forced open a rear door to gain access to the property before an untidy search was carried out.
A police spokesman said: “Various items were stolen including a chainsaw, jewellery, a television and an amount of cash.”
Three male suspects were spotted on a footpath leading to the property as the occupant arrived home.
You may also want to watch:
Shortly after, a vehicle with its lights on pulled up behind them before it drove off quickly towards Bures.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any knowledge of it should contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/75629/17 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 6 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 10 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street