Police investigate Haverhill burglary where jewellery, keys and laptop stolen
Jewellery, keys, a laptop and iPad were stolen in a burglary in Haverhill, police have reported.
The break-in happened between 8.10am and 4.30pm on Friday, December 1 at a home in Ruffles Road.
An offender or offenders smashed the glass of the rear patio door and entered the house, before making an untidy search. An Acer laptop and bag, iPad Air, keys and jewellery were all taken.
Police are investigating suspicious activity involving a man dressed all in black knocking on other doors in the road.
He spoke to an occupant asking for another name, to which the occupant replied, before the man ran to a black Seat Leon and drove off at speed.
You may also want to watch:
The man is white, around 25 years old, around 5ft 11in tall, of slim build with pock marked facial skin and had a strong accent.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine