Sex Pistols Johnny Rotten to appear in Suffolk
- Credit: PA
Former lead singer of the Sex Pistols, Johnny Rotten is coming to Suffolk for a one-off tour next month.
The singer and songwriter will be appearing at the Ipswich Corn Exchange on Friday, September 17 and the Apex in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday, September 18.
As part of the performances Rotten whose real name is John Lydon will talk about how he sees life, along with his unique and extraordinary career, and take audience questions during the pyrotechnic, one-off tour.
In his show I Could Be Wrong Rotten will share his thoughts with audience members.
The shows were supposed to take place last year but were cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
You may also want to watch:
Both shows start at 7.30pm with guests able to purchase a meet and greet ticket for £75.
VIP tickets are priced at £45 at the Apex and £47 at the Corn Exchange and standard tickets £30 at Bury and £32 for the Ipswich show.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema