Missing man found after police search
A man who went missing from his Suffolk home has been located by the police.
Jonathon Swart, aged 46, went missing on Saturday October 26 from his home in Wangford in the early hours of the morning.
Fears were growing for his welfare but officers have now said that he was found in Kessingland, a ten minute drive up the coast from Wangford, on Monday afternoon.
Suffolk Constabulary had confirmed that they were concerned for his welfare and had asked members of the public for their help.
A spokesperson for Suffolk police said: "Police would like to thank the public and media for their help with this matter."
You may also want to watch:
The police were initially concerned that Mr Swart, an avid camping fan, had taken a big black rucksack and might have provisions with him.
He was missing for nearly three days before eventually being located.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 3 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 4 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views