Jordan quits I'm a Celebrity
MODEL Jordan has left the ITV show I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here after being nominated for her seventh bushtucker trial.
MODEL Jordan has left the ITV show I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here after being nominated for her seventh bushtucker trial.
The busty businesswoman refused to face the Bad Pit snake trial yesterday alongside former boxer Joe Bugner after having faced six consecutive trials since she entered the show last week.
On being told she had been nominated again, Jordan, real name Katie Price, said: “Someone else has to do it.
“I'm just not doing it anymore.”
You may also want to watch:
But early this morning, an announcement on the show's website read 'Katie Price has walked'.
On yesterday's show, Jordan dubbed herself the breadwinner of the camp, having eaten grubs, fish eyes and fought through gunge to win stars to feed the other celebrities.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 7 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 8 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
Asked why she thought she was being nominated, she said: “Either they love me or they hate me. No idea.”
The 31-year-old mother-of-three had returned to the show, having taken part in 2004 when she met her former husband Peter Andre.
Following their divorce in September, Jordan returned to the jungle to get 'closure' on her past relationship.