Jump Street trampoline park opens in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
Essex’s first purpose-built trampoline park has opened up.
Jump Street, in the Cowdray Centre, Colchester, was launched by Team GB trampolinists Kat Driscoll and Joshua Newman, along with the Jumpers Elite Trampoline Squad, launched at an invitation-only event.
Jump Street, which can be used by children aged five and over as well as adults, also includes a free jump area, basketball nets, foam pit and dodgeball courts.
Fitness classes and children’s parties will be offered from September.
Gavin Levene, director, said: “It’s taken a lot of hard work and meticulous planning to get this park up and running but it is ready to go.
You may also want to watch:
“We have a fantastic, fully-trained team ready to welcome visitors to the park and make sure they have a great time in a fun yet safe environment.
“Having Kat and Joshua here for the launch was fantastic – they really showed us what’s possible. We’re very grateful to them and to everyone who has supported us to this point.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 7 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 10 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
“Now we need the people of Essex to come and try it for themselves.”