Two-vehicle crash in Monks Eleigh blocks junction
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at he scene of a two-vehicle collision in Monks Eleigh.
Police were called to the collision at around 7.50am today, Wednesday, April 25.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the crash happened at the junction of the A1141 and B1115.
He said: “Both vehicles are on the road, blocking the junction.
“They are trying to move the vehicles put of the way to allow traffic to get by.”
You may also want to watch:
He added that there are not believed to be any serious injuries, although the East of England Ambulance Service are attending to check over someone complaining of back pain.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 9 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out