Kaspa’s Desserts set to open second Suffolk branch serving ice cream, sundaes, waffles and more
- Credit: Archant
Great news if you’ve got a sweet tooth
You’ll soon be screaming for ice cream as Kaspa’s Desserts is set to open in Bury St Edmunds.
The popular chain, which has 60 branches across the UK, offers a range of traditional and unusual ice cream flavours alongside hot and cold desserts.
Puddings on offer include a white chocolate indulgence waffle, millionaires choc’n’caramel cheesecake and pistachio nut delight sundae.
For special ocassions there is also a Birthday Extravaganza which costs £27.95 and is a giant platter with 15 scoops of ice cream on a bed of waffles with fresh whipped cream, syrups, wafers and sprinkles.
You may also want to watch:
The new shop will open in Cornhill in Bury St Edmunds, opposite Edmundo Lounge, in late September.
There is currently one branch of Kaspa’s Desserts in Upper Brook Street, Ipswich.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 9 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 10 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
All branches are franchised and the Braintree, Lincoln and new Bury branch are run by UK Desserts Ltd.
Stephen Male, operations manager for UK Desserts, said: “Expect fabulous dessert waffles and crepes, ice cream, sundaes, bubble shakes, cakes and more.
“Kaspa’s is a fast growing brand and has 60 branches across the UK and has only been running for six years.
“It’s not just for young people and we get a real mix in our other branches in Braintree and Lincoln with pensioners coming in the morning for coffee and cakes, students late afternoon and families for birthday treats.”
The new branch will have indoor seating for 104 people and they are currently recruiting for an assistant restaurant manager.