Kate Humble returns to Suffolk coast in new TV show tonight
- Credit: Channel 5
Nature presenter Kate Humble is set to return to the Suffolk coast tonight with her latest show.
Kate Humble's Coastal Britain has seen the presenter travel across England to some of the country's most spectacular coastal areas.
Earlier in the series she covered an 11-mile area of the Suffolk coast from Dunwich Heath to Covehithe, stopping off in areas like Southwold to taste gin.
In the sixth and final episode the presenter will be covering a different 12-mile length of the coast starting at RSPB Minsmere.
Among the stops featured on Ms Humble's journey tonight are Aldeburgh and Snape Maltings where she will kayak through the wetlands.
You may also want to watch:
Her final stop on the journey will be the National Trust nature reserve at Orford Ness.
The show will air on Channel 5 at 8pm tonight.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 10 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock