Kentford: Firefighters called out after small office fire

Crews have extinguished a microwave fire

Crews have extinguished a microwave fire - Credit: Archant

A small fire that broke out in an office had to be dealt with by firefighters.

Crews from Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket were called to Osborne Autosales in Bury Road, Kentford at around 11.45am after a small fire broke out in the office.

Firefighters arrived at the scene at 11.55am and had put the fire out by 12.20pm using a dry powder extinguisher.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus