Kesgrave: Music Festival to raise funds for Wolverstone Wish and St Elizabeth Hospice
FESTIVALGOERS will pour into a community centre for a day of music for two cancer charities.
Proceeds from tomorrow’s Kesgrave Music Festival, which raised more than �11,000 last year, will go to St Elizabeth Hospice and Woolverstone Wish.
Around 20 acts will perform at Kesgrave Community Centre from 11.45am to 10.45pm with a mixture of local, new and experienced bands.
One of the organisers, Debbie McCallum, said: “Hopefully the sun will come out again and help us all enjoy a brilliant day for such worthy causes.
“Please tell your friends and family to come along and have a great day.”
Acts will include You Two, Ska’d 4 Life and Bouncing Off Concrete and there will also be a funfair, bouncy castles and dodgems.
Entry costs �5 for adults and children aged 14 and under go free.
- 1 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 7 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 8 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 9 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 10 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
Will you be there? Don’t forget to send us your iwitness photos and video to www.iwitness24.co.uk.