Kesgrave: Witnesses sought after cyclist breaks leg in collision
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after a cyclist sustained serious injuries when he was in collision with a car in Kesgrave.
The collision happened at around 5pm on Sunday along Foxhall Road between Dobbs Lane and Bell Lane.
A Renault Scenic car and a man on a push bike were involved in the collision
The cyclist was taken to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance with a broken leg, and cuts and bruises.
The road was closed between Dobbs Lane and Bell Lane for an one hour whilst the matter was dealt with.
You may also want to watch:
A collision investigation is underway and police are keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the car and cycle travelling along the road prior to or when the collision happened.
Calls should be made to PC Andrew Masterson at Suffolk Police Headquarters Roads Policing and Firearms Operations Unit on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn