Kesgrave: Woman grabbed and threatened in attempted robbery
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
POLICE have put out the description of a man wanted in connection with an attempted robbery outside the Post Office in Penzance Road, Kesgrave.
At 9.50am today, a man appraoched a woman and threatened her as she tried went to pay in the takings from the nearby OneStop.
The man grabbed her arm and threatened to stab her, however a police spokesman said a knife was not seen.
The man ran off without any cash.
He is described as being between 5ft 4in and 5ft 6in. He was wearing dark clothing and a dark scarf covering his face.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 9 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 10 Publican 'bitterly disappointed' as holiday home plans refused