Keys stolen from Nacton home used to steal Renault van
Keys stolen from a house in Nacton were used to steal a Renault van, police have said.
The incident happened between 10pm on Monday and 8pm on Tuesday in Bramble Drive.
An incident was used to reach through the letterbox of the property and take the keys.
The van was then stolen, and was subsequently recovered in Robeck Road, Ipswich just after 2am yesterday.
Following the incident officers are reminding people not to leave valuables such as keys and money near doors and windows where people can easily reach in and take them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Dc Andrew Barker at Woodbridge CID on 101 quoting reference FE/15/587, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket