KFC faces gravy shortage
- Credit: PA
KFC’s chicken crisis may be over but the fast food chain has admitted they are now running low on gravy.
Last week hundreds of KFC branches across the UK had to shut due to distribution problems resulting in a chicken shortage.
This included the Ipswich branches, Haverhill, Mildenhall, Sudbury, Bury Saint Edmunds, and Lowestoft.
Now the fast food chain faces problems with gravy.
A KFC spokesman said: “We’re working as hard as we can to get this sorted out. We know that our gravy is a big favourite!”
They also tweeted a picture saying: “Got Chicken? In one word, yes. Well, almost. Over 95% of our restaurants are now up and running, cracking result. That said, we’ve seen your messages and we hear you. We have chicken but the menus are limited and we know we still have a number of our other usual ingredients missing. We’re on it.”
- 1 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 4 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 5 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 6 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 7 From Celina to Mariner - the best goals ever scored at Portman Road
- 8 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 9 County lines drug dealer, 20, jailed for 30 months
- 10 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week