Kids in poisoning scare
SEVERAL children were in hospital today after suffering suspected carbon monoxide poisoning while travelling on a bus.Emergency services were called to Hobart High School in Loddon, Norfolk, at around 9am and found eight children with breathing problems.
SEVERAL children were in hospital today after suffering suspected carbon monoxide poisoning while travelling on a bus.
Emergency services were called to Hobart High School in Loddon, Norfolk, at around 9am and found eight children with breathing problems.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said five ambulances and a specialist oxygen vehicle attended the scene and eight children were taken to hospital.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said: “We were called to assist with the other emergency services at Hobart High School in Kitten's Lane after receiving reports that children on a school bus were suffering with breathing difficulties.
You may also want to watch:
“Eight youngsters are currently receiving treatment at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital and James Paget Hospital.”
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 7 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 8 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 9 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 10 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook