Kieron Dyer to enter the ‘Im a Celebrity’ jungle tonight
- Credit: PA
Former Ipswich Town midfielder Kieron Dyer is set to make his debut on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here this evening.
The 36-year-old was announced as a contestent on the hit ITV show earlier this week, having previously been spotted in Australia, and will make his entrace alongside the likes of Chris Eubank, Tony Hadley, Jorgie Porter and Duncan Bannatyne when series 15 of the show kicks off tonight.
The ex-England international is donating his entire fee to Ipswich charity ‘the Jude Brady Foundation’ which works with those affected by stillbirth and neonatal death.
Dyer said: “I am very competitive. But I am not going on the show for money. My fee is going to a charity. I am doing this show for the charity and my children.
“I see the show can revitalise people’s careers, but if someone in the camp wants to further their career in the media, I would rather they win than me.
“Obviously if I did win, I’d be over the moon, but it’s not the be all and end all.”
The show kicks-off at 9pm tonight
- 1 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 8 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors
- 10 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'