Klaus about that then?
PETERBOROUGH have been given the go-ahead to talk to Danish Under 21 star Klaus Jakobsen.The Panthers are still two riders short as they seek to complete their new-look line-up.
PETERBOROUGH have been given the go-ahead to talk to Danish Under 21 star Klaus Jakobsen.
The Panthers are still two riders short as they seek to complete their new-look line-up.
And 20-year-old Jakobsen has emerged as a leading candidate after he agreed a deal to return to Britain with Premier League Stoke.
Under the rules any rider sharing the doubling up role with Adam Roynon has to have a place in the Premier League.
You may also want to watch:
Team boss Trevor Swales said: “Klaus is someone we have been considering for a month or so but we couldn't do anything until he'd committed himself to racing in the Premier League.
“We are forging a fruitful relationship with Stoke promoter Dave Tattum and he has kept us informed throughout and now that Klaus has signed we can talk to him.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 Busy high street taped off by police
- 8 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
Panthers' asset Taylor Poole has already agreed to spend the season on loan at Loomer Road