Airpods, Air Max and Louis Vuitton bag stolen in knifepoint robbery
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been robbed at knifepoint in Clacton while playing football and handed over several items, one of which was valued at a three figure sum.
The incident happened between 6.30pm and 7pm on Saturday, May 30 in Vista Road.
The two victims, both aged in their 20s, were playing football when they were approached by four people they did not know.
They were then shown what is believed to be a knife, threatened with violence and forced to hand over their bags and then left the scene on foot.
One of the bags was a Louis Vuitton sling bag, valued at a three figure sum. The contents of one of the others included Airpod headphones and a pair of Nike Air Max trainers.
You may also want to watch:
T he four men have been described as being aged between 17 and 25, and all were mixed race.
One wore their hair in a natural afro, two others in braids, and one had short dark hair.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
Anyone with information is asked to speak to Clacton CID by submitting an online report or calling 101. The crime reference number to quote is 42/77156/20.