Did you go to Knuckle Busters hot rod American car show? Spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Archant
Car enthusiasts from across the UK gathered in Suffolk this weekend for an event showcasing the finest hot rods and classic American cars.
The Knuckle Busters show took place at Stonham Barns this weekend, with hundreds of people gathering with their much-loved vehicles.
The three-day festival featured a number of different shapes and sizes of vehicles flouting bright colours and American-style designs.
There were also a number of classic cars and bikes on show.
During the weekend, eventgoers were entertained by top rockabilly bands, jive dancers, DJs, hot rod movies and tasty snacks in the park’s food court.
You may also want to watch:
The main show kicked off on Sunday as the cars piled into the park.
Some of the visitors had been camping on the site since Friday evening and had endured rainy weather.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening
However, despite the grey skies, the event managed to avoid the worst of Sunday’s weather.