Did you go to Knuckle Busters hot rod American car show? Spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Archant
Car enthusiasts from across the UK gathered in Suffolk this weekend for an event showcasing the finest hot rods and classic American cars.
The Knuckle Busters show took place at Stonham Barns this weekend, with hundreds of people gathering with their much-loved vehicles.
The three-day festival featured a number of different shapes and sizes of vehicles flouting bright colours and American-style designs.
There were also a number of classic cars and bikes on show.
During the weekend, eventgoers were entertained by top rockabilly bands, jive dancers, DJs, hot rod movies and tasty snacks in the park’s food court.
The main show kicked off on Sunday as the cars piled into the park.
Some of the visitors had been camping on the site since Friday evening and had endured rainy weather.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 3 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 4 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 5 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 6 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 7 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 8 Woman receives life ban from owning dogs after sheep were mauled
- 9 'That is the calibre'- Oxford boss on potential transfer move for Norwood
- 10 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
However, despite the grey skies, the event managed to avoid the worst of Sunday’s weather.