KT Tunstall to play Suffolk festival
BRIT Award-winning singer KT Tunstall will perform at a new music and food festival in Suffolk this summer, it has been announced.The Scottish singer will headline the second night of Harvest at Jimmy's - staged at Jimmy's Farm - on September 13.
BRIT Award-winning singer KT Tunstall will perform at a new music and food festival in Suffolk this summer, it has been announced.
The Scottish singer will headline the second night of Harvest at Jimmy's - staged at Jimmy's Farm - on September 13. It will be her only festival appearance of the summer.
Tunstall's 2004 debut album Eye to The Telescope sold more than one million copies in the UK, and included the hit singles Other Side of the World, Suddenly I See and Black Horse and the Cherry Tree.
You may also want to watch:
She followed up that success with 2007's Drastic Fantastic album, which confirmed her status as one of the UK's top solo stars.
She joins a music line-up that already includes Badly Drawn Boy, Athlete, Jose Gonzalez and Seth Lakeman, while a “food stage” will see demonstrations from top chefs including James Martin, James Wong and Gennaro Contaldo.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 5 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 10 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant will also be taking over a barn at the farm, at Wherstead, near Ipswich, and there will be a host of activities, stalls and entertainment, including children's events.
About 3,000 people are expected each day at the event. Day tickets cost �25 for adults, �15 for youths and under-12s are free. There are also weekend tickets available.
For more information and to book tickets go to www.bigwheeltickets.com