Look inside stunning £2.95m Woodbridge home originally built for Notcutt family
- Credit: Jackson-Stops
A stunning six-bedroom home on the outskirts of Woodbridge, originally built for the Notcutt family, has been put on the market.
Marketed by Jackson-Stops, the gorgeous six-bedroom family home is up for sale for £2,950,000.
Boasting six bedrooms, three bathrooms and a triple garage, Kyson Hoo also comes with its own wine cellar, accessible via a set of spiral stairs.
Built on a riverside spot between the Deben Estuary and Martlesham Creek, the Broomheath home offers 1.85 acres of south-facing land and has outdoor cooking facilities to help make the most of the gorgeous Suffolk sunsets.
It also offers a custom-built boathouse with a vaulted ceiling and mezzanine floor and is just a 20-minute riverside walk away from central Woodbridge.
The house was originally built in 1935 for the famous Notcutt family, whose gardening business is now known nationwide. It is for sale for only the second time in its history.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 3 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 4 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 5 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 6 Ipswich consider striker signing after Hawkins undergoes surgery
- 7 Covid rate falling across Suffolk and north Essex
- 8 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 9 Town have 27 first teamers available... And Taylor hints at the return of squad rotation
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused