Look inside stunning £2.95m Woodbridge home originally built for Notcutt family
- Credit: Jackson-Stops
A stunning six-bedroom home on the outskirts of Woodbridge, originally built for the Notcutt family, has been put on the market.
Marketed by Jackson-Stops, the gorgeous six-bedroom family home is up for sale for £2,950,000.
Boasting six bedrooms, three bathrooms and a triple garage, Kyson Hoo also comes with its own wine cellar, accessible via a set of spiral stairs.
Built on a riverside spot between the Deben Estuary and Martlesham Creek, the Broomheath home offers 1.85 acres of south-facing land and has outdoor cooking facilities to help make the most of the gorgeous Suffolk sunsets.
It also offers a custom-built boathouse with a vaulted ceiling and mezzanine floor and is just a 20-minute riverside walk away from central Woodbridge.
The house was originally built in 1935 for the famous Notcutt family, whose gardening business is now known nationwide. It is for sale for only the second time in its history.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 10 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal