Lakenheath: Fire crews called out to laundry blaze

TWO fire crews were called out after a blaze broke out in a dryer at a launderettes.

The fire happened in Back Street, Lakeneheath, at about 1.30pm today.

One fire engine from Brandon and one from Methwold were sent to the scene.

The crews used special breathing equipment and a hose reel jet to quell the flames, which had taken hold in the laundry room.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus