Lakenheath: Man released on bail after rape case arrest
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of rape on Monday, has been released on police bail.
The incident happened between 1am and 1.30am on Sunday, in the car park of the Wok and Rock restaurant on Mill Road.
The man, from the Lakenheath area, has been released on bailed until October 1, pending further enquiries.
Police have also renewed an appeal for further witnesses to come forward.
Detective Inspector Andy Footer said: “We would like to hear from all persons who were at the Wok and Rock restaurant between 11pm on Saturday through to 2am on Sunday.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting reference MH/14/1248.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car