Lakenheath: Man suffers smoke inhalation

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a kitchen blaze which saw a man suffer smoke inhalation.

Three crews were called to Quayside Court in Lakenheath where smoke was seen coming from the kitchen of the blaze.

On arriving at the scene crews ventilated the property which had been filled with smoke after a light fitting burnt out.

A man, described as “elderly” by the fire service was treated as a precaution.

An ambulance was requested to assist with treatment.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus