Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with Land Rover
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist in his 20s has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a Land Rover.
Police were called to the scene of the crash near Badmondisfield Hall, Wickhambrook, shortly after 10.20am Monday, June 22, alongside ambulance and fire crews.
The cyclist, a man in his 20s, is believed to have suffered a broken leg.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, by land ambulance, a police spokeswoman said.
A Suffolk Accident Rescue Service doctor treated the man alongside paramedics and firefighters.
It is understood fire crews were called after concerns one person had become trapped as a result of the crash.
Firefighters stood down shortly before noon.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 4 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 7 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 8 Truck overturns on wet, slippery road near Stowmarket
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 North Stander: We are where we deserve to be... and the play-offs look a long way off
Police remain at the scene.