Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with Land Rover
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist in his 20s has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a Land Rover.
Police were called to the scene of the crash near Badmondisfield Hall, Wickhambrook, shortly after 10.20am Monday, June 22, alongside ambulance and fire crews.
The cyclist, a man in his 20s, is believed to have suffered a broken leg.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, by land ambulance, a police spokeswoman said.
A Suffolk Accident Rescue Service doctor treated the man alongside paramedics and firefighters.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood fire crews were called after concerns one person had become trapped as a result of the crash.
Firefighters stood down shortly before noon.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 10 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
Police remain at the scene.