What is the latest coronavirus infection rate data in Suffolk?
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
The Government’s latest coronavirus data shows a smaller increase in cases in Suffolk.
The latest infection rate stats for Suffolk show that 41 cases were reported in the county on October 7, compared to 58 the previous day.
This brings the current total number of reported cases in the county to 3484 since the pandemic began
Of these new cases most were in West Suffolk, which recorded 11 new cases.
There were eight each in East Suffolk and Ipswich and seven each in Mid Suffolk and Babergh.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday it was revealed that the R Rate in the East of England had risen to 1.3-1.6 up from 1.0 - 1.3 last week.
Cases in the county remain relatively low compared to the rest of the country.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England