Lawshall: Appeal for help in tracing missing Ben Chadwick
Police are appealing for help in tracing a missing 23-year-old man from Lawshall.
Ben Chadwick, of Hall Mead, was reported missing to police by his family at about 2.30pm today. He has not been seen since Saturday afternoon.
He did not turn up for work in central Bury St Edmunds at the weekend and has not returned home.
This is considered out of character for Mr Chadwick and police are concerned for his welfare.
He is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, with short shaven dark hair and brown eyes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen him or knows of his whereabouts should call the Duty Sergeant at Bury St Edmunds Police on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband