Tools and fuel stolen in series of outbuilding burglaries in Suffolk village
- Credit: Archant
Machinery, tools and fuel have been stolen in a series of outbuilding burglaries from a Suffolk village.
The burglaries took place at two locations in Noyes Avenue, Laxfield between 8.15pm on Tuesday, May 12 and 9.30am on Wednesday, May 13.
In the first incident a shed at the playing field was broken into and tools, machinery and fuel were stolen from inside.
The second incident involved forced entry being gained to the bowls club house and machinery shed, with items stolen from both buildings.
The burglaries are being linked by police at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to contact the Crime Coordination Centre on 101, quoting reference 26290/20 for the playing field; or 26339/20 for the bowls club.
- 1 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 2 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 3 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 6 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 7 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 10 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence