Feed a lamb this Easter at Layer Marney Tower
- Credit: Archant
Head to Layer Marney Tower this Easter for lamb feeding, an Easter egg hunt, an egg and spoon race and lots more.
Layer Marney Tower, in Colchester, is hosting a family Easter event packed with things to do.
From 12.30pm until 4.30pm on Easter Sunday guests will have the chance to bottle feed a lamb.
There will also be an Easter egg hunt for small children to enjoy and egg and spoon races for older children.
Climb the 99 steps of the Tower to enjoy the amazing views and check out the gardens and church with its Tudor tombs and magnificent thirteenth century wall painting.
You may also want to watch:
For those not amused by egg hunts or puzzles, half way up the Tower is an exhibition of carved wooden brightly painted crowns and crests, once owned by Garter Knights and originally displayed in St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.
Read more: What’s on this spring in Suffolk?
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 5 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 9 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 10 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer