Leiston: Are you related to James and Mary Nunn of Leiston? Great-great-granddaughter seeks long-lost relatives
- Credit: Archant
A relative is trying to trace her distant relations, who she believes are still living in the Leiston area.
Claire Archer said: “My great nan Susannah Nunn was born in Leiston around 1884, I think her parents were James and Mary Nunn and grandparents Susanna and James Nunn.
“I believe both James’s work on the land.”
She continued: “My great nan Susannah left Leiston to go to live in London and married my great-granddad Frank Archer in 1907.”
Claire, who now lives in Basingstoke, visited Leiston recently and discovered that there were several families with Nunn as their surname and now she would like to know if any are related to her.
You may also want to watch:
She sent in this photo of her grandparents, Walter Archer and Doreen Archer, Walter is one of Frank and Susannah’s sons.
Anyone with information should email Claire
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 8 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?