Museum announces date for motorcycle show
- Credit: Archant
A ‘wonderful selection’ of motorcycles are set to be displayed later this month at the Long Shop Museum in Leiston.
The museum, in Main Street, is pressing ahead with plans for its annual Motorbike Show, which is pencilled in for Sunday, September 13.
However, with Covid-19 restrictions still in place, spaces to the show will be limited and tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Tickets for adults will cost £8, children £4 and those under four years old will be allowed in free, as will anyone bringing a motorcycle to display.
A spokesman for the museum said: “It will be a great day out for the whole family, so why not come on over to have a wander around and see the variety of motorbikes on show.”
You may also want to watch:
The Motorbike Show starts at 10am and lasts until 4pm.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 4 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 8 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 9 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles
- 10 Can Ipswich Town ease the pain of a brutal week with an unlikely victory at Charlton?