Leiston man to appear in court following Aldeburgh burglary
- Credit: Archant
A 34-year-old man is due to appear in court charged in connection with a burglary in Aldeburgh.
The reported burglary happened at some time between Friday, March 27 and Tuesday, March 31, at an address in Slaughden Road.
A number of items, including key safes, are alleged to have been stolen.
Lee Meredith, of Heath View, Leiston, was arrested on Thursday, April 23 and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He was subsequently charged with burglary and detained to appear before Norwich Magistrates’ Court on Friday, April 24.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on bail pending a next appearance at Ipswich Crown Court on Friday, May 22.
- 1 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 2 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post