Man in his 30s suddenly dies in Leiston, police confirm
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man in his 30s has died following a medical emergency inside an address in Leiston, police have confirmed.
The ambulance service, including the East Anglian Air Ambulance, were called to an address in High Street on Saturday evening, November 14, following reports a man had been suffering from a medical emergency.
The air ambulance was seen circling over the town, before landing in the Victory Road Rec around 8pm.
A spokeswoman from Suffolk police confirmed a man in his 30s died at the scene, despite the best efforts of all involved.
The spokeswoman confirmed the man’s next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are treating the death as unexplained but it is not thought to be suspicious,” she said. “A file will be prepared for the coroner in due course.”
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 7 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 9 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 10 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest