Letheringham: Dominic Davies, 22, from Grundisburgh, is named as man who died in crash on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The name of the man who died when he crashed in Suffolk on Saturday has been released.
Dominic Davies was driving a blue Ford Fiesta in Letheringham, near Wickham Market, on the B1078 shortly after 6pm on Saturday.
The 22-year-old from Grundisburgh appears to have lost control of the vehicle before it struck a fence and ended up in a field.
He died at the scene and there were no other people inside the car.
A section of the road was closed for five hours while forensic collision investigators carried out their enquiries to establish a cause of the crash and the car recovered from the field.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in connection with the crash is urged to contact Suffolk Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting CAD 0351 of 23/08/2014.
Did you know Dominic? Get in touch with the newsroom via 01473 324802 or email email@example.com to leave your tributes.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 7 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'