Light aircraft crashes in Suffolk
ONE person has been airlifted to hospital after a small plane crashed into a Suffolk field.
ONE person has been airlifted to hospital after a small plane crashed into a field in Suffolk.
Three people were on board the four-seater aircraft when the drama unfolded at 4.20pm on Saturday.
Suffolk police said they were alerted by the ambulance service to go to Brook Farm, Burgate, near Diss.
You may also want to watch:
One person was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital with injuries that are understood not to be life threatening.
Two other people on board the plane were shaken after the accident and one was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said air accident investigators would study what had happened.
Anyone who witnessed the accident is asked to call Suffolk police on 01473 613500.