Delays on Greater Anglia lines out of Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Commuters faced delays and cancellations this morning after Greater Anglia announced disruption due to a trespass incident.
The train company made the announcement via social media this morning, telling passengers all lines had reopened at Stowmarket following the incident.
However several lines have been delayed.
The 6.16am from Ipswich to Cambridge is currently running 28 minutes behind schedule.
This train will terminate at Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
The 6.54am from Ipswich to Cambridge was cancelled.
The 7.03am from Stowmarket to London Liverpool Street will now go from Manningtree.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 5 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
Meanwhile, the 7.44am from Cambridge back to Ipswich now starts at Bury St Edmunds.
An additional carriage has been added to the 7.24 service to Cambridge from Ipswich town.
Stay with us for all of your rail updates.